Champagne Flutes (also called Goblet Pleats) are a beautiful, formal pleat.  They are especially suited for stationary panels, (panels that do not operate) so that they can be perfectly dressed.  Many high end designers choose Champagne Flute pleats for a “dressier” look in areas such as formal living or dining rooms.

champagne flutes

Back to Window Treatments

grommet drapes

Grommet Drapes

Euro pleat drapes

Euro Pleat Drapes

double euro pleat drapes

Double Euro Pleat

Traditional Pinch Pleat Drapes

Traditional Pinch Pleat Drapes

champagne flute pleat

Champagne Flute Pleat

flat panel drapes

Flat Panel Drapes

roman shades

Roman Shades